Friday, September 25, 2009

"Million Dollar Bill"

I received an email from an angry resident who accused me of lying about William "Million Dollar Bill" Roehrich's "tax and spend" record. She challenged me to "post my figures". Well madame, your wish is my command. The relevant numbers can be found on the "WTBOE Data" page in the row marked "2004"; the year Bill served as BOE President. Read it and weep!

Bottom Line: Numbers don't "lie" - Republican William "Million Dollar Bill" Roehrich owns the largest tax increase (of any kind) in the history of our township.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To ensure this site remains a valuable service to our community, no anonymous posting is allowed.

Names will be verified (online Morris County Tax Records) prior to appearing on the blog. If you are not man or woman enough to sign your real name to a posting then you should probably keep your opinion to yourself.