Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Tough love from the Governor

I had the opportunity to watch Governor Christie's budget address. Sounds like he is not playing around! I look forward to reviewing his budget brief. I like the aid cuts he announced and hope he can get the 2.5% "hard cap" constitutional amendment on the ballot this fall.  It's only a matter of time before our local officials start whining about our aid cuts. My advice - suck it up and do your job.



In the end, the question remains…will my property tax bill be lower during his tenure? That’s what he promised….that’s what he is on the hook to deliver.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To ensure this site remains a valuable service to our community, no anonymous posting is allowed.

Names will be verified (online Morris County Tax Records) prior to appearing on the blog. If you are not man or woman enough to sign your real name to a posting then you should probably keep your opinion to yourself.